2. If trying out for an Academy, Elite or Regional team. Select a tryout date(s). You may attend any/all. You may register for a team now, as all players will be on either an Academy, Premier or Regional team click to register for a team
3. You will be contacted by email, prior to your tryout or program, with full details.
Registered players have completed a Covid Protocol Waiver, when registering to tryout or will be emailed to be completed before attending you first session.
registered and paid for the Winter Academy program or Premier team,
Player Agreement to be emailed
We will email Covid waivers monthly to insure parents and players understand our Covid Safety policy. We would like to run uninterrupted, as we did last year.
1) RSVP on Shutterfly Team Site "Availability" tab It is imperative that we have accurate attendance if any covid related notifications need to be sent. The SF App does not show all tabs on the team site.
2) A reversible pinnie
3) A ball. A soccer ball on turf and a futsal ball for courts .
4) A mask and hand sanitizer.
5) Turfs shoes or flat indoor shoes. Cleats make it more difficult to use the sole of the foot effectively.
Players should layer clothing preparing for cold weather, including a hat and gloves If players are dressed appropriately and prepared. then practice session will be more productive. By keeping both types of footwear, gloves, hat, shinguards and balls in your back pack at all times, you can insure items will be available at practice.
Please refer to this page and your Shutterfly team site before contacting email@example.com
Players will be added to the appropriate Shutterfly Team/Group page.
Parent must accept the invitation sent via email. Check Junk mail box
It is important to keep the availability tab up to date for the best experience. It allows for quick and efficient decision making.
ECFC will credit $40 to the account of players that refer new players to East Coast Futsal. This will be for use the next season (spring pick up, summer league or fall pick up. If Academy program or Premier Team. Just send your referred player a waiver to complete before attending click here
Players must be fully paid and registered for the Academy or Premier team session or full season.