Registered players must complete a program/covid waiver (initiates tryout and only one time),
a health screening form (prior to attending ALL events),
registered and paid for the Winter Academy program or Premier team,
Player Agreement to be emailed
1) RSVP on SF Team Availability calendar. It is imperative that we have accurate attendance if any covid related notifications need to be sent.
2) A health screening form (prior to attending ALL events),
3) A reversible pinnie
4) A ball. A soccer ball on turf and a futsal ball for courts .
5) A mask and hand sanitizer.
6) Turfs shoes or flat indoor shoes. Cleats make it more difficult to use the sole of the foot effectively.
Players should layer clothing preparing for cold weather, including a hat and gloves If players are dressed appropriately and prepared. then practice session will be more productive. By keeping both types of footwear, gloves, hat, shinguards and balls in your back pack at all times, you can insure items will be available at practice.
Please refer to this page and you shutterfly site before contacting email@example.com
Players will be added to the appropriate Shutterfly Team/Group page.
Parent must accept the invitation sent via email.
It is important to keep the availability tab up to date for the best experience. It allows for quick and efficient decision making.
ECFC will credit $40 to the account of players that refer new players to East Coast Futsal Academy program or Premier Team.
Players must be fully paid and registered for the Academy or Premier team session1 or full winter. This is not available for league only players.